About Me

My photo
After getting my first passport in 2006 and traveling to climb Kilimanjaro in Tanzania my life changed. I began the process of getting rid of all my possessions and traveling the world. Traveling to over 125 countries and all 7 continents, hostels have been my home. This "new life" has taught me what is important and it was NOT accumulating money or possessions. Traveling is the best education. I hope my blog will encourage others to travel. My World Tattoo was a way for me to express my PASSION FOR TRAVEL.

Friday, June 19, 2020

(16) ITALY, LAKE COMO HIKES (2)

ITALY (Lake Como)

APRIL 2016

Based in Menaggio on Lake Como. Hostel provided the directions which included a local bus up to the begin of the hiking trail. Amazing views.












September 26, 2019

Andree, Bruce and I took the funicular to Visit the Volta Tower above Como. Hazy but still beautiful view of Lake Como.













No comments:

Post a Comment